Wednesday, August 13, 2014

America in the rearview

With the team at the Newark airport.  Here we go!
First off,  I'd like to thank everybody taking time out of their busy lives to stop in and see Europe from my point of view.

I'm currently sitting in the Newark airport getting to know my new teammates and waiting to board our flight to Belgium! I'm really glad we have some Ivy League players on our team to help with proofreading my posts!

This is my first time traveling out of the country and I could not be more excited to see what this trip has to offer. With great support from friends and family I think I'm ready to get this thing underway. It is truly amazing where the game of basketball can lead you and the opportunities that are created.

The posts to follow will be more in depth about the experiences that we are about to encounter. I thank everybody who has supported me throughout everything and hopefully my posts can show you what the rest of the world has to offer! (Or at least Belgium, Holland, and England).

No comments:

Post a Comment